We are a digital marketing agency that provides web solutions and digital marketing services. We work with clients all over the world to grow their business online. Our team of professionals has years of experience in the digital industry, which means we understand what it takes for you to succeed online.
We offer a wide range of services like social media management, organic SEO, paid to advertise, and more. We also provide Google Adwords management services which include keyword research, ad copywriting, and so on
Our company has successfully helped many global brands to build their business and grow their customer base.
SEO stands for search engine optimization, and we improve website rankings through SEO services. Assist in ranking your website in SERP. SEO is accomplished through keyword research and seositecheckup
SEO WE FOCUSED:
• On-Page SEO is performed directly on websites for search engines and users.
• Off-Page SEO is not done directly on websites, but it does include link building for websites.
• Crawling, indexing, rendering, and website architecture are all examples of technical SEO.
Auditing is a review of page performance prior to large-scale SEO or a website redesign. It can determine whether or not it is optimized to meet your traffic objectives, as well as how you can improve it to improve performance.
SEM is Search Engine Marketing. SEM aims to get your company or website to the top of search results, but it does so through paid advertisements such as Pay Per Click or PPC. Advertisers bid on specific keywords so that when a user searches for those terms, they see an ad from the brand. When a user clicks on that ad, the brand is charged.
The landing page is the most effective lead generation tool for someone doing digital marketing, especially SEO and PPC. A landing page of a website is the first page where the user will migrate when clicking your ad. Your landing pages play a critical role in your digital marketing and promotions. We will create landing pages very unique for your business
WE FOCUSED ON SEM:
• Google Ads is the most commonly used SEM platform.
• Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a type of internet advertising used to drive traffic to websites in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked.
• A backlink for a given web resource is a link to that web resource from another website. A website, web page, or web directory is an example of a web resource.
Social Media Marketing promotes a company's products and services through social media channels or networks. It entails creating customized content for each social media platform in order to achieve the desired marketing and branding objectives.
This type of marketing frequently includes activities such as posting content, images, videos, or any other type of content that engages the audience, as well as paid social media ads. Also, one of the major areas to focus on for social media growth is social media management.
SMM WE FOCUSED:
• More leads and conversions
• Paid campaigns
• Increased website traffic
• Social media management
• Competitive advantage
• Customer awareness and stronger relationships
Platform WE FOCUSED:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube, Telegram, Reddit
Affiliate marketing is the practice of earning a commission by promoting the products of other companies. The commission is based on performance indicators, such as sales, clicks, and registrations.
• Advertiser or Merchant: This category includes the brand, retailer, and vendor. This is the company that makes the product. It could be a large corporation, such as JBL, which manufactures speakers.
• Publisher: An individual or a company that promotes one or more affiliate products in order to attract and persuade potential customers to buy their products.
• The consumer is an essential component of the affiliate system. There are no commissions for the publisher if there are no sales.
Email marketing is the practice of sending a commercial email to your target audience with the goal of promoting your product or service and increasing sales. It is still one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your company, whether you want to increase sales or raise awareness.
• Make a list of your target audience
• Write great email content
• A/B test emails
• Track the performance of your sent emails
WhatsApp marketing is a type of messenger marketing in which a brand is promoted via WhatsApp. This channel assists brands in reaching a large audience, developing strong customer relationships, and increasing sales.
• Create a list of your target audience
• Create great email content
• Measure the performance of your sent WhatsApp messages
• Category marketing
• Promotional marketing
• Retargeting marketing
SMS marketing is a type of marketing in which businesses send promotional messages to customers via text messages. In other words, SMS marketing is synonymous with text message marketing.
• Create a list of your target audience
• Create great SMS content
• Test SMS with A/B testing
• Measure the performance of your sent SMS
Marketing automation should be a top business priority as it becomes the norm for companies all over the world. A CRM platform with built-in automation, such as HubSpot, would work wonders for your marketing strategy to nail marketing automation. Furthermore, automating marketing content delivery to your contact list will allow you to centralize all of your marketing processes rather than using multiple sources. To avoid confusion, use automation to keep your content consistent across all channels.
The practice of using software to automate mundane, repetitive marketing tasks is known as marketing automation. Businesses use automation to generate leads, close sales and maintain customer relationships. When a company needed new sales leads before marketing automation, they advertised in the newspaper, on TV, and on the radio.
Content marketing is a marketing strategy that focuses on creating and distributing informative, relevant, and authentic content in order to educate, entertain, and inspire people in order to earn their trust and build brand awareness.
• Awareness phase: During this stage, the potential customer is looking for information or a solution to a specific problem.
• Consideration phase: During this stage, the potential customer is more interested in learning more about your product or service and how it can help them solve their problem.
• Purchase phase: This is the final phase in which the user seeks information on how to make a purchase.